Candy Caramella the neat-freak housewife of the aliens.
Candy is often dramatic and moody, but cares deeply about her fellow aliens. Her strong emotions cause her to act irrationally in some cases. She has a strong attachment to both friends and family, as shown in "Meet my Cousin."
"Candy Caramella is the most sensitive alien of the Aliens' household. Obsessed with cleaning and decorating, Candy is a neat-freak, tomgirl, leader and a house-alien that he was sure to keep the house clean in a perfect condition, but not allow it to become a filthy, health hazard-like mess. Apparently as a baby from his home planet, Zurkon, his mania came from Candy's mother, who would've been criticized from his diaper being dirty and stinky. He always gets in a feminine side to get some various male and female disguises by Etno's invention, the SMTV. Although possessing the largest cranium size within the group, he does not possess the largest brain."
If you want to see images of Candy, click on to this gallery.
- In Madame Zelza, his age was revealed to be 310 light-years old.
- In the season one's intro sequence, he is driving the spaceship; in season two, this switched to Gorgious.
- In Oggy and the Coackroach episode "Night Watchmen", he and the other four aliens made a brief cameo in the washing machine.
- He was last seen on an episode of The Daltons, "Fort Dalton," when Joe drinks a potion that briefly transforms him into several notable characters, including Candy and Oggy from Oggy and the Cockroaches.
- Candy has been implied throughout the cartoon to be a homosexual male, which would make "him" one of the first characters to be gay in a non-American cartoon. The French dub shows Candy's deeper relationship with and love for Gorgious.
- In Stupid Invaders, it's confirmed that Candy is a transgender woman who plans on getting a sex change operation.
- "...and I can finally make an appointment with Professor Helmut!"
- "Professor Helmut is the greatest sex change specialist in the universe!"
- "Ohhhhh doctor, you don't know what a lucky guy I am and soon I'll be able to say LUCKY GIRL!"