Stereo Monovici is the two-headed crimson-red skinned alien plus the bookworm of the aliens. He was voiced by Jeff Bennett in Season 1 and Danny Mann in Season 2. His gender was later changed to female and will be voiced by Felicia Day and Josh Gad in the film.
His personality is very smart, but intelligent according to the information, he was ultra-talkative and repetitive, plus he accumulates an encyclopedic glut of utterly worthless knowledge.
His exact personality is hard to determine. Mostly due to the fact that both heads act as two people. There are times that both will argue with each other. Plus, both will speak at the same time, finish each sentences, or take turns speaking. Stereo is quite superstitious at times.
Stereo is the tallest, slender red-skinned alien that has two heads. He is the overall bookworm of the house, always accumulating information no matter how important that is. Also, he is usually found reading or arguing with his other head. He is a very smart alien, but his intelligence is wasted on the most useless information often, for example, he has the ability to calculate any object or everything else, including the exact length of a roll of toilet paper for a regiment of 500 parachutists or the number of sixteenth notes in a cantata by J.S. Bach. Plus, he lives in a closed world and ends up answering questions and some facts.
Other Names by Characters/from Episodes:Edit
There are other names and nicknames that are called and referred to by the characters and from various episodes.
- Idiot (himself)
- Weenie (Gorgious)
- Cabana Boy Stereo (Caramella)
- Stereo was not allowed to compete in Season 2 due to negative feedback, because the viewers and even Xilam described his personality that was considered "very weak" and have less screentime in some episodes. However, he did had cameos on Other World Champs and UFO.
- Despite being written out of season two, the theme song still sings five little monsters.
- Gorgious is the only main character to not have red pupils to compete in the second season.
- If you like to see the images of Stereo, click on to this gallery.